About Kung Eye - Staten Island
Kung Eye Center has been providing life-long eye care since 1995, when they first performed LASIK treatment shortly after it was approved by the FDA. One of the things that sets Kung Eye Center apart is their commitment to building ongoing relationships with their patients. They believe that your vision is invaluable and their mission is to help you preserve it for the rest of your life. Kung Eye Center cares deeply about their patients and would be honored to work with you on the path to improved vision and improved quality of life.
Kung Eye Center is a world-class instructor and leader in the field of continuing education. They offer services for a variety of eye conditions, including age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, diabetic eye, emergency services, eye exams, floaters, glaucoma, Lasik, and other diseases. Kung Eye Center is proud to offer bladeless LASIK, the latest in LASIK technology.
Kung Eye Center has a team of highly experienced and skilled surgeons. The doctors at Kung Eye Center are committed to providing the highest level of care to their patients.
Kung Eye Center has two locations, one in Staten Island, NY and the other in East Brunswick, NJ.
Kung Eye Center is a top provider of LASIK and other eye care services. They are committed to building ongoing relationships with their patients and providing the highest level of care. With two convenient locations, highly experienced surgeons, and a wide range of services, Kung Eye Center is a great choice for anyone looking for quality eye care.
Kung Eye - Staten Island Reviews
Kung Eye - Staten Island Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Kung Eye - Staten Island Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- A number of successful surgeries demonstrate the surgeon's skills and expertise
- Administrative issues including billing and scheduling are often reported, leading to dissatisfaction among patients
- Multiple reviews express concern about the emphasis on profit, suggesting a perceived lack of care for patient wellbeing
- Reports of negative interactions with staff contribute to the dissatisfaction, including problems with receptionists and other members of the team
- Despite these concerns, a number of patients still report positive experiences; praising the surgeon's attentiveness, competence, and the level of care provided
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.