About IQ Laser Vision - Los Angeles
IQ Laser Vision offers a range of LASIK and vision correction services throughout Southern California and Northern California. They take a comprehensive approach to patient care, utilizing the latest technology and techniques to ensure the best possible outcome for each individual.
Their team of experienced and board-certified surgeons, including Dr. Amy L. Barrion, are dedicated to providing personalized care and attention to detail during each procedure. Patients can choose from a variety of services, including LASIK, PRK, SMILE, and Visian ICL, as well as cataract surgery.
IQ Laser Vision has received numerous awards for their commitment to excellence in vision correction, including being named one of the Top 10 LASIK Practices in the United States by Newsweek.
Conveniently located throughout California, the provider serves patients in Daly City, Houston, Irvine, Los Angeles, Milpitas, Riverside, Rowland Heights, San Marino, San Ramon, Santa Clara, Sherman Oaks, Upland, and Westminster. Patients can easily book a consultation online or by calling their staff who are also bilingual.
The IQ Laser Vision provider is a trusted and reputable option for anyone seeking LASIK or vision correction services in California. Their experienced surgeons, individualized care, and commitment to excellence make them a top choice for patients looking to improve their vision.
IQ Laser Vision - Los Angeles Reviews
IQ Laser Vision - Los Angeles Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in IQ Laser Vision - Los Angeles Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Procedures like SMILE, EVO ICL and LASIK at IQ Laser Vision have led to successful outcomes for numerous patients, often achieving 20/20 vision post-surgery
- Surgeons at IQ Laser Vision, particularly Dr. Robert Lin, Dr. Liu, and Dr. Pham, are praised for their skill, patience, professionalism, and approachability
- Solid pre and post-operative care, marked by regular check-ups, thorough explanations, and patient reassurance, has been a notable experience for many patients
- Many patients have reported significant vision improvements, allowing them to transition from depending on glasses or contacts
- Few patients mentioned minor dry eye discomfort that usually alleviates itself a few days after the procedure
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 687 Reviews
Three years ago, I made an appointment to do femtosecond myopia treatment, but because the day before the operation, I found out that I was pregnant, and... Read More
Hey everyone! I'm excited to share the incredible journey I recently embarked on - the transformative experience of undergoing the SMILE procedure for eye... Read More
I got both my eyes fixed with SMILE by Dr. Lin a day after New Years 2024. I was psyching myself out a lot until the surgery, but the staff, Danielle and... Read More