About IN Sight Laser Eye Center
In Sight Laser Eye Center, owned by A.G. Portfolio, M.D., P.A., is a prominent LASIK eye surgery provider. Dr. Almerindo G. Portfolio Jr., a board-certified refractive surgeon and family ophthalmologist, leads the practice. Dr. Portfolio Jr. has over 30 years of experience in providing eye care services. He received his medical degree from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia and completed his residency at New York University Medical Center. Dr. Portfolio Jr.'s father founded the practice in 1956, and it has thrived under his leadership since he joined in 1982.
In addition to LASIK, In Sight Laser Eye Center provides a wide range of eye care services, including cataract surgery, Vivity, and Panoptix. Dr. Portfolio Jr. is also a clinical assistant professor of ophthalmology at New York Medical College and a senior attending surgeon at New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. He has received numerous accolades and is a fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Portfolio Jr. is known for having a gentle and reassuring manner with his patients, many of whom have been seeing him for decades.
In Sight Laser Eye Center has a private practice in Glen Rock, NJ, and serves patients in the surrounding areas. They have been serving the community since 1956, and its reputation has been built on the good recommendations of its patients. In addition to Dr. Portfolio Jr., the practice also has a team of experienced eye care professionals.
If you are considering LASIK or any other eye surgery, In Sight Laser Eye Center can help you see better. They provide comprehensive eye exams to determine the best course of treatment for each patient. Patients can expect a professional, friendly, and informative experience at In Sight Laser Eye Center.
In Sight Laser Eye Center, owned by A.G. Portfolio, M.D., P.A., is a reputable LASIK eye surgery provider. Patients can expect a professional, friendly, and informative experience at the private practice in Glen Rock, NJ.
IN Sight Laser Eye Center Reviews
IN Sight Laser Eye Center Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in IN Sight Laser Eye Center Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Many patients reported the eye surgery as a transformative experience, enabling them to go about daily activities without the need for corrective eyewear
- Almost all patients reported immediate and significant improvements in their vision after the procedure
- The surgeons were highly commended for their skill, bedside manner, and for calmly walking patients through the process
- The staff were recognised for their friendliness, professionalism, and for helping to put patients at ease
- Some patients experienced brief discomfort or dryness, but these effects were temporary and largely resolved after the first day
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.