About Heritage Eye Skin & Laser Center - Stockton
Heritage Eye, Skin & Laser Center is a LASIK eye surgery center located in Stockton, CA. Their approach to LASIK is highly personalized, with each patient receiving a customized treatment plan based on state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment. They use wavefront technology to create a 3D model of each patient's cornea and lens, which allows their Medical Director and LASIK Surgeon, Kenneth V. Miselis, M.D., to identify and treat microscopic visual imperfections called higher-order aberrations. This precise approach ensures very accurate surgical outcomes for their LASIK patients.
Heritage Eye, Skin & Laser Center has an impressive track record They are committed to providing the best possible outcomes for their patients, and their focus on personalized treatment plans is a testament to this commitment. They also have a comprehensive set of services, including cataract surgery, designer optical boutique, chemical peel, and tattoo removal.
Heritage Eye, Skin & Laser Center serves the Stockton, CA area, and their LASIK-focused website provides a wealth of information for potential patients. They offer a free consultation in their LASIK eye surgery center, which includes preliminary eye tests and evaluations, a meeting with Dr. Miselis to determine if the patient is a good candidate for the procedure, and a discussion with their LASIK Counselor to answer any questions or concerns.
They have a comprehensive set of services and an impressive track record of successful outcomes. Patients who are considering LASIK should consult with their LASIK Counselor. Heritage Eye, Skin & Laser Center is dedicated to providing the best possible results for their patients and is a great option for anyone in the Stockton area who is considering LASIK.
Heritage Eye Skin & Laser Center - Stockton Reviews
Heritage Eye Skin & Laser Center - Stockton Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Heritage Eye Skin & Laser Center - Stockton Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Judy, who performs the tattoo removal, is consistently praised for her professional, compassionate, and informative approach, ensuring patients are comfortable and understanding the procedure.
- Theresa, the esthetician, receives high acclaim for her expertise and effectiveness in treating skin issues.
- Although most patients are satisfied with the medical outcomes, a small number raised complaints about misdiagnoses which could have led to severe complications.
- Some patients expressed discomfort with the neighborhood where the office is located, but this didn't deter them from continuing their treatment.
- The practice's strict adherence to COVID-19 protocols including vaccination requirements is considered positive by several patients, indicating their commitment to patient safety.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 32 Reviews
Norse Judy is the best, I have had tattoo removal done at other places but with Judy she was extremely professional and I can tell she cares for her... Read More
I couldn't be any happier than I am with Judy and her staff at Heritage Eye, Skin & Laser! I went in for a tattoo removal of a terrible large blob on my... Read More
The receptionist girl that sits in the front with long Curley hair on the opposite side of the door is extremely rude! I went in to ask for a receipt for... Read More