About Hayden Vision
Hayden Vision is a surgical ophthalmology practice that specializes in cataract surgery and LASIK vision correction. Established in 2003 by Gregory Hayden, MD, Hayden Vision also offers optometry care, advanced lens implants, glaucoma treatment, and retinal care for patients in Evansville, Henderson, and Princeton. Dr. Hayden is a member of the American Refractive Surgery Council, a prestigious organization committed to excellence in refractive surgery. He and his team ensure that patients understand their options and outcomes, and match them with the appropriate procedure that will suit their lifestyle.
Hayden Vision is known for its personalized care, collaborative consultations, advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies, and unparalleled surgical outcomes. Their team of highly-trained, board-certified surgeons, optometrists, and medical staff provide expert care to patients. James Stearns, MD, Emily Ryan, OD, and C. Mark Millsap, MD, are among the skilled doctors in the practice who offer a range of vision correction services. Patients have given Hayden Vision amazing reviews and commend Dr. Hayden's thorough approach and professionalism.
Patients seeking vision correction in Evansville, Henderson, and Princeton can trust Hayden Vision for their laser cataract surgery, all-laser LASIK, and advanced lens implants that restore fuller range vision. Hayden Vision offers complete ophthalmology and optometry care, ensuring that patients' eye health is optimized with annual wellness care. They are dedicated to preserving and protecting patients' vision, at every life stage.
Hayden Vision Reviews
Hayden Vision Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Hayden Vision Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients report improved vision and health outcomes post-surgery.
- Several patients mention successful surgeries with Dr. Hayden, both for Lasik and cataract procedures.
- Dr. Hayden's team is often praised for responsiveness, scheduling flexibility, and prompt attention during emergencies.
- Despite isolated cases of scheduling mix-ups, the team's effort to quickly rectify these and maintain clear communication is notable.
- Dr. Hayden's personal post-procedure follow-ups demonstrate his commitment to patient care, contributing to high satisfaction levels.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.