About Florida Vision Institute
Florida Vision Institute is a well-established provider of eye health care services, with a particular emphasis on LASIK eye surgery. With more than 30 years of experience in serving the Sunshine State, Florida Vision Institute has built a reputation for quality care and advanced procedures. Their commitment to a patient-first approach is reflected in their mission to protect the eyesight of all, without prejudice. They value diversity and inclusion, aiming to create a culture of service and listening.
Florida Vision Institute has a team of highly skilled and board-certified ophthalmologists and optometrists. They provide a range of services to help patients achieve the clearest vision possible, covering a spectrum of eye problems sucirts, glaucoma, retinal disorders, dry eye, and ocular injuries. The institute's doctors are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art, individually-based, high-quality eye health care.
The Florida Vision Institute operates across six locations, including West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Stuart, Port St. Lucie – Tradition, Port St. Lucie – Boulevard, and Boynton Beach. Each location offers their patients the same high standard of care and access to advanced procedures like the LASIK eye surgery. The institute's commitment to quality care and effective procedures has seen them receive accolades such as "Best Of Palm Beach County 2022" and "Best Of The Best 2021". This recognition, combined with their comprehensive approach to eye health, makes Florida Vision Institute a prominent choice for those considering LASIK eye surgery.
Florida Vision Institute Reviews
Florida Vision Institute Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Florida Vision Institute Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Most patients report a high level of satisfaction with the quality of care, technical expertise, and professional manner of both the doctors and staff at Florida Vision Institute.
- Doctors Lima, Bobo, and Allen are often singled out for their excellent patient care, with numerous testimonies to their expertise, thoroughness, and kindness.
- The institute is particularly well-regarded for its handling of various eye conditions and procedures, including LASIK and cataract surgeries.
- While the majority of feedback is positive, there are occasional concerns voiced about long waiting times, scheduling difficulties, and some dissatisfaction with the results of LASIK surgeries.
- Nevertheless, the overwhelmingly high satisfaction rate amongst patients, coupled with the evident trust in the institute's technical expertise, underlines the overall high-quality medical outcomes of treatments performed at Florida Vision Institute.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 16 Reviews
I came in for a standard eye exam to get a prescription for glasses and also for contacts. I met with Dr. Lima, who was friendly, a good listener, and very... Read More
I have never been to a doctor's office with worse service. Rude people answering the phone, no response to messages on their website, I told the doctor the... Read More
This place is the absolute worst!! My husband had his first appointment on 2/14 at 9:20 in Stuart we got there and they said they had to cancel the dr had... Read More