About Eyecare Associates - Lebanon
Since 1969 we have specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of a vast array of eye diseases, conditions and problems including, but not limited to, Glaucoma, Cataracts, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Plaquenil, and Diabetic Retinopathy. Our locations offer vision exams, LASIK evaluations and comprehensive eye health exams, as well as specialized testing. We’re also proud to offer a full Dry Eye Clinic.
Eyecare Associates - Lebanon Reviews
Eyecare Associates - Lebanon Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Eyecare Associates - Lebanon Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients frequently laud the surgeons for their skill, knowledge, and ability to make them feel comfortable and well-informed about their surgeries, often mentioning successful cataract removal procedures.
- The efficiency and organization of the medical process have been commonly praised, with several patients reporting smooth appointment scheduling, prompt delivery of prescription glasses, and thorough post-operative care.
- Some patients, however, have raised concerns about the professionalism and attitude of certain staff members, indicating that their experiences with these individuals were less than satisfactory.
- A few customers have encountered problems with appointment rescheduling or delays, which they felt indicated a lack of concern for their individual needs.
- Occasional instances of billing issues and perceived lack of transparency have been reported, though not commonly.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 2 Reviews
We went to pick up our glasses today and had a very negative experience with Kayla in the glasses department. Our usual person, Deanna (sp?) was not there,... Read More
Referred here and My husbands second cataract fixed here. Very organized, courteous and efficient. Everything VERY well spelled out and care great against... Read More