About Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania - Wyomissing
Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania is a highly regarded provider of LASIK eye surgery in Berks County. The company has a team of experienced surgeons and a comprehensive approach to eye care that has earned them a reputation for excellence. Patients have praised the quality of their services, as well as the results they have achieved through LASIK surgery.
One of the strengths of Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania is their commitment to using the latest technologies and techniques to ensure the best possible outcomes for their patients. Their surgeons are highly skilled and have received numerous accolades and awards for their work. For example, Dr. Altman has been recognized by his peers as one of the best ophthalmologists in the region.
In addition to LASIK surgery, Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania offers a range of other eye care services, including treatment for glaucoma, diabetic eye disease, and macular degeneration. They also provide orthoptic therapy for children with eye disorders and oculoplastic surgery for patients who require cosmetic or reconstructive procedures.
Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania serves patients at four locations throughout the region, including Blandon, Lebanon, Pottstown, and Pottsville. Their team of experienced professionals is dedicated to providing the highest quality care to patients of all ages. If you are considering LASIK surgery or other eye care services, Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania is a provider you can trust.
Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania - Wyomissing Reviews
Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania - Wyomissing Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Eye Consultants of Pennsylvania - Wyomissing Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- The surgeons, particularly Dr. Altman, Dr. Primack, Dr. Cho, and Dr. Kao, have been praised for their surgical skills and patient care, with notable mentions of successful corrective surgeries, including LASIK and cataract procedures.
- The office has been reported to have long waiting times, both in terms of securing an appointment and the actual waiting time at the office, with some instances of patients waiting for more than an hour.
- Certain staff members have been cited as rude, inattentive or unprofessional, affecting the overall patient experience and creating an ambience of discomfort.
- Many patients reported significant improvements in vision and quality of life following their surgeries, underscoring the surgeons' capabilities.
- Several patients have complained about unexpected costs, citing a lack of communication or transparency regarding what their insurance will or won't cover.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.