About Escondido Eyecare
Escondido Eyecare is a certified VSP Premier Platinum provider, offering comprehensive eye exams, contact lens evaluations, and emergency eye evaluations. Their office is certified by the American Diabetes Association and has received excellent ratings. Escondido Eyecare donates to six charities on a monthly basis, and they use state-of-the-art technology, such as retinal laser scans, to provide cutting-edge services.
Dr. Verret commits to educating his patients about how to prevent eye diseases and symptoms, and he genuinely cares about their eyes and vision. His office checks for cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic and other retinopathies, and more diseases and conditions. He also offers worry-free guarantees and warranties and uses the latest technology lenses, including wide field-of-view progressive lenses, anti-fatigue lenses, blue-blocking lenses, and polarized sunglasses that eliminate glare.
Escondido Eyecare provides contact lenses, including soft disposable contact lenses for dry eyes, astigmatism, presbyopia, and multifocal contacts that allow patients to see far and near without glasses or readers. They also offer LASIK consultations and have a selection of glasses and sunglasses.
Escondido Eyecare is a caring team of ophthalmic professionals committed to improving the vision of its patients. Escondido Eyecare serves patients in Escondido, CA, and the surrounding areas.
Escondido Eyecare Reviews
Escondido Eyecare Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Escondido Eyecare Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Dr. Verret, the resident optometrist, is oftentimes lauded for his comprehensive approach and for always ensuring that patients fully understand their eye conditions.
- Despite being a busy practice, the staff at Escondido Eyecare are consistently praised for their efficiency and the friendly, warm atmosphere they foster.
- Customers have expressed their satisfaction with their prescriptions, noting that their glasses have been comfortable and their vision, clearer.
- The clinic carries a wide range of eyewear, which clients have expressed appreciation for.
- Some issues were apparent regarding customer service, eyewear fitting, and billing, with some customers indicating that they felt rushed during pick-ups and fittings, and a few others expressing dissatisfaction with certain billing practices.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 27 Reviews
Brenda was helpful. She helped me shop cutest stylish glassed and has a great attitude. It was a great experience. The Dr. and staff are amazing, I began... Read More
I needed a pair of Maui Jim's adjusted. Jackie was very helpful and friendly. This is where Maui Jim directed me as they are a retailer for them with... Read More
Great costumer service. Love coming here! all my family comes here Totally recommend this place for glasses. Read More