About Coastal Eye Associates - Webster
Coastal Eye Associates is a leading provider of LASIK eye surgery services and other eye care treatments. They have an experienced team of professionals who are dedicated to providing the most advanced laser and aesthetic services available. Their approach focuses on long-term results using the latest technology and products.
One of their standout surgeons is Dr. Greg Clariday, who also specializes in laser-assisted oculoplastics and tissue resurfacing. He is uniquely qualified to address individual aesthetic concerns and provide patients with the most advanced techniques in blepharoplasty and CO2 resurfacing. Coastal Eye Associates also offers other eye care treatments such as corneal disease, glaucoma, and pediatric eye care.
Their full-service optical department, located in their Webster, Pasadena, and Houston clinics, offers personal attention from a trained staff that will assist patients with their eyewear needs. They have a wide selection of contacts and frames for men, women, and children, as well as the latest in designer eyewear, sunglasses, and specialty eyewear. Coastal Eye Associates' certified opticians are happy to help with any frame or lens problem, as well as answer any questions patients may have about their eyewear.
Coastal Eye Associates serves patients in multiple locations, including Webster, Pasadena, Houston, Texas City, and Alvin. Patients in these areas can benefit from their expertise and experience in LASIK eye surgery and other eye care treatments. Coastal Eye Associates has received numerous accolades and awards for their exceptional eye care services, making them a trusted provider in the industry.
Coastal Eye Associates is a top provider of LASIK eye surgery services and other eye care treatments. Their experienced team of professionals is dedicated to providing patients with the most advanced techniques and technology available. Their full-service optical department and multiple locations make them a convenient and trusted choice for patients seeking eye care services.
Coastal Eye Associates - Webster Reviews
Coastal Eye Associates - Webster Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Coastal Eye Associates - Webster Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Several patients complained about long wait times, some even exceeding 2 hours, which was seen as an indication of overbooking.
- Issues with staff attitude and professionalism were mentioned, with specific instances of rudeness, unresponsiveness, and disorganization.
- Some patients expressed dissatisfaction with perceived dishonest billing practices.
- Surgery outcomes varied with instances of unmet expectations after cataract surgeries; however, some patients praised their surgeries as successful with transformative impact on their vision.
- Despite the issues, the professionalism and quality of care provided by specific doctors, notably Dr. McMullen, Dr. Gunderson, and Dr. Collins were highly praised, with their knowledge, gentleness, and ability to make patients feel comfortable being frequently lauded.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.