About Center for Sight - Pensacola
Center for Sight is a leading Ophthalmology and Optometry practice that has been serving the Pensacola area for over 40 years. With nine doctors on staff, they are equipped to provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages. They offer a wide range of services, including cataract evaluation, macular degeneration treatment, oculoplastic surgery, glaucoma treatment, diabetic retinopathy treatment, comprehensive eye exams, floaters and flashes treatment, and eye infection treatment. They also have a glasses store with a variety of frames to choose from.
Their surgical procedures include corneal cross-linking, cataract surgery, Yag capsulotomy, oculoplastic surgery, corneal transplant, glaucoma surgery, punctal occlusion, pterygium treatment, and retina detachment/tear surgery. They have a cornea specialist, Dr. McKnight, who has the experience and expertise to diagnose and treat keratoconus.
Center for Sight has been recognized for their outstanding work in the field of eye care. They have won awards such as the Best of the Coast Award and the Best of the Bay Award. Their doctors are highly skilled and experienced, with specialties ranging from ophthalmology to optometry.
Center for Sight has two satellite offices in addition to their main complex, allowing them to serve a wider range of patients. They are committed to providing the highest quality of care to their patients and strive to make every visit a comfortable and positive experience.
If you are looking for a trusted and experienced eye care provider in the Pensacola area, look no further than Center for Sight. With a wide range of services and experienced doctors, they are dedicated to improving your vision and overall eye health.
Center for Sight - Pensacola Reviews
Center for Sight - Pensacola Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Center for Sight - Pensacola Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Highly skilled surgeons, such as Dr. Harbour, Dr. Allison, Dr. Nguyen, and Dr. Mason, perform successful surgeries even for complex eye conditions.
- Successful recoveries mentioned specifically include cases of cataracts, retinal detachments, and eye abrasions.
- The staff, including nurses and receptionists, are reported to be patient-focused, offering friendly and courteous service.
- A common concern raised by patients involves long wait times for appointments and issues with appointment scheduling.
- Several patients have expressed frustration with billing procedures and administrative inefficiencies.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.