About Beraja Medical Institute
Beraja Medical Institute is a comprehensive eye care center located in Coral Gables, Florida, that specializes in ophthalmology, cosmetic and oculoplastic surgery. Beraja Medical Institute is staffed by a team of experienced and board-certified professionals who are dedicated to providing the highest quality care. They offer a wide range of services, including LASIK, cataract surgery, astigmatism correction, dry eye treatment, blepharitis management, and more.
Dr. Beraja specializes in Oculoplastic Surgery and is a clinical assistant professor in the department of surgery at Florida International University College of Medicine in Miami. Dr. Beraja has also assisted with the post-graduate training of ophthalmologists as an oculoplastic surgery preceptor in Beraja Medical Institute’s Oculoplastic Fellowship Program. The institute is led by Dr. Victor Beraja, a board-certified plastic surgeon with more than 25 years of experience in aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
Beraja Medical Institute has earned a reputation as the number one eye institute in Miami. Patients have praised the doctors for their professionalism and excellent service. Beraja Medical Institute also accepts different insurance carriers, and they have different financing options to help patients who do not have medical insurance or whose insurance carrier does not cover their procedure.
Beraja Medical Institute serves Coral Gables, Florida, and the surrounding areas.
Beraja Medical Institute is a reliable and experienced provider of LASIK surgery and other eye care services. Their team of dedicated professionals, led by Dr. Victor Beraja, offers patients high-quality care, innovative treatments, and advanced surgical procedures. Patients looking for a reputable LASIK provider in the Miami area should consider Beraja Medical Institute.
Beraja Medical Institute Reviews
Beraja Medical Institute Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Beraja Medical Institute Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients commend the use of modern eye scanning technology that offers comprehensive eye examinations without the need to dilate the eyes.
- The doctors are appreciated for their thorough explanations in understandable language, helping to bridge the knowledge gap for patients.
- Issues with patients experiencing extensive wait times despite scheduled appointments are reported frequently.
- There have been accounts of potential miscommunication and mismanagement on the administrative end.
- Surgical outcomes appear to be inconsistent with some happy with the results and others experiencing ongoing issues.
- The overall staff service receives mixed reviews, with some finding the staff to be accommodating and friendly and others left dissatisfied.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.