About Atwal Eye Care
Atwal Eye Care is a comprehensive eye care provider offering a range of services to meet the changing vision needs of individuals as they age. With a team of experienced surgeons and over 90 staff associates, the practice offers services that encompass the full range of eye care. The primary eye surgeons at Atwal Eye Care are Dr. Amar Atwal and Dr. Ephraim Atwal, who bring their years of experience and expertise to the practice.
Atwal Eye Care offers a wide array of vision correction options, including LASIK, PRK, EVO, and RLE. They were the first in western New York to offer true laser assisted cataract surgery. Their service offering also includes premium Lifestyle Intraocular Lens (IOL) options for cataract patients. Moreover, Atwal Eye Care provides bladeless all-laser LASIK procedures with planned, predictable results. Dr. Amar Atwal and Dr. Ephraim Atwal have performed a combined 85,000+ refractive and cataract procedures since 1996.
Atwal Eye Care serves patients at various locations across Western New York. With offices in Cheektowaga, Tonawanda, Orchard Park, East Amherst, and Snyder, they make it easy and convenient for patients to access their services. The practice is dedicated to providing high-quality care and services, making them a reliable choice for those considering LASIK and other vision correction procedures.
Atwal Eye Care Reviews
Atwal Eye Care Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Atwal Eye Care Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients report high levels of satisfaction with the proficient and attentive doctors who provide clear and comprehensive explanations about eye health and procedures.
- The practice has been lauded for its excellent surgical procedures, particularly cataract surgeries and LASIK, providing superior medical outcomes.
- The clinic's efficiency in conducting eye exams and addressing various eye conditions has garnered appreciation from patients.
- While medical outcomes inspire trust and satisfaction, some patients have also reported concerns about extended wait times and instances of staff rudeness.
- There have been isolated instances where patients felt their concerns were not adequately addressed, pointing to potential areas for improvement in customer service and patient management.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.
based on 21 Reviews
Great experience. I went for an annual exam at my regular optometrist and he saw something that concerned him so he said before he'd write me a new... Read More
Awful experience with Dr. Atwal. Scheduled to get Lasik, and the staff were great, but I actually cancelled the surgery (while on the operating table)... Read More
I came here last May to get a dilated eye exam. The ophthalmologist is Doctor Braich. My MRI from DENT showed that I have prominence of the optic nerve... Read More