About Akler Eye Center - Dearborn
Akler Eye is a well-known provider of medical and surgical eye care services, including LASIK, cataract surgery, and treatment for various eye diseases. Led by board-certified ophthalmologist Dr. Michelle Akler, the practice has over 20 years of experience in providing individualized precision medical and surgical eye care.
Dr. Akler has performed over 12,000 LASIK procedures in Michigan and has been named a Laser Vision Top 5 LASIK surgeon in the USA. She is the winner of several prestigious awards, including the Top 10 Doctor Metro and State, Compassionate Doctor 20 Year Honoree and Patients’ Choice 8th Anniversary Award by Vitals.com.
The LASIK surgery performed by Dr. Akler and her team is now safer than ever with All Laser LASIK. The practice also offers other corrective procedures such as Advanced Surface Ablation (PRK) and LASIK with astigmatism correction.
In addition to LASIK, the practice offers cataract surgery with upgraded lens options such as multifocal and astigmatism-correcting lenses. They also specialize in the evaluation and management of common eye diseases such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, and dry eyes.
Akler Eye has two locations in the Detroit area, in Dearborn and Sterling Heights. They suggest any potential patients to check out their website to find more information or to call and schedule an appointment.
Akler Eye Center - Dearborn Reviews
Akler Eye Center - Dearborn Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Akler Eye Center - Dearborn Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Patients overwhelmingly express satisfaction with the vision-enhancing results of Dr. Akler's surgeries, describing the effects as transformative to their daily lives
- Dr. Akler is particularly commended for her personal involvement in the procedures, offering warm, reassuring, and professional care throughout the entire process
- Sporadic concerns about organizational issues with the center's administration were reported, but these instances are outweighed by the majority of experiences
- Post-operative discomfort is indicated to be minor and temporary, followed by rapid recovery and impressive visual improvements
- Although there are a few instances of administrative disorganization, the overall service provided by Dr. Akler's staff is lauded for being pleasant and accommodating
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.