About Acuity Laser Eye & Vision Center Scranton - Scranton
Acuity Laser Eye & Vision Center is a highly reputable provider of LASIK eye surgery. They have a clear mission to provide the highest quality and most affordable laser vision correction to eligible patients who wish to reduce or eliminate their dependence on glasses and contact lenses. Their goal is to be the eye center of choice for patients seeking to improve their vision and lessen or eliminate their dependence on glasses or contact lenses at an affordable price.
With over 31,000 laser vision correction procedures performed since 1994, Acuity Laser Eye & Vision Center boasts some of the most experienced LASIK surgeons in the region. Dr. Steven Vale, their most experienced LASIK surgeon, has earned a reputation for his expertise and skill. Acuity Laser Eye & Vision Center's advanced laser technology allows for the most advanced LASIK, PRK, Epi-LASIK, and custom wavefront optimized laser eye surgery available anywhere.
Acuity Laser Eye & Vision Center is a reputable provider of LASIK eye surgery that offers the latest in laser vision correction to eligible patients. Their commitment to affordability makes LASIK accessible to all patients who qualify.
Acuity Laser Eye & Vision Center Scranton - Scranton Reviews
Acuity Laser Eye & Vision Center Scranton - Scranton Aggregate Rating
Most Common Trends in Acuity Laser Eye & Vision Center Scranton - Scranton Reviews
Patients are talking about:
- Many patients reported significant improvements in vision following their procedure, with successful outcomes leading to an enhanced quality of life.
- Dr. Vale's expertise was frequently highlighted, with patients appreciating his thorough preoperative assessments and precise surgical execution.
- Post-operative care at the practice generally scored high marks, with patient inquiries being addressed timely and effectively.
- Despite positive surgical outcomes, some concerns were raised regarding office management and perceived lack of professionalism.
- A few reviewers raised questions about the transparency of the advertised versus actual costs of the procedure.
Add a Review
If you are a past patient, we'd love to hear from you! Please leave a review by clicking the button below.